The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Megan and Nathaniel's Wedding

December 28 (don't get me started on picking that day to get married...) Megan and Nathaniel got married.  Since I own a wedding decorating business, Megan took full advantage and put me to work.  It all turned out so well.  The reception was lovely and I think people had a good time.

Dev and I had to be to the Draper Temple by 8:30 that morning, and the weather was TERRIBLE.  We set up for the reception after the ceremony then spent the evening eating and mingling. Luckily everything came together and we were safe in our travels.

 Refreshment bar.
 For the receiving line.  I love that arch.
 Megan chose to do every other chair white, and every other black.  I LOVED it.  I am so glad she alternated sashes and covers.  It was so cute.






 Nathaniel's cute little grandma made the cake.  I really liked it.
 Uncle Colton hung out with Daxton the entire time I was cleaning up.  Colton has the magic touch, because Daxton was just as happy as could be.
 Yum.
 The cake gazebo.
 The happy couple.
 Makayla was wasted by the end of the night (can you tell??)  She kept saying Megan was like a princess, and she thought her dress was pretty and sparkly.

 Dancing.
 Auntie Megan and Uncle Nathaniel.

 The two men in my life.  Aren't they handsome?
 Can you tell she was worn out?  Poor thing.  It was a long day.
 Me with the lovely bride.
 Megan with her proud momma.
 We got bored by the end of the evening and started taking random pictures.


 Colton and Megan.
The Hubbard men.

Welcome to the family, Uncle Nefanel!

1 comment:

  1. hah.. The decorations are great, of course! The cake looked awesome also.. I am always jealous of all this talent around me! ;)

    ReplyDelete