The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Friday, March 22, 2013

Six Month Pictures

Holy Moses. I am one slow poster!  Why does it always seem like when the weather starts to get warmer life starts to get busier?  My sweet baby is just growing too fast.  I love watching him grow, but it just tugs at the heart strings at the same time.  I think when I am done having children I am going to miss the baby phase quite a bit.  There is just nothing better than baby snuggles!  Here are some of Daxton's 12 month pictures that we just took in the living room while playing one day.


 I could freeze this kid forever at this age and be completely happy.  It will be fun to watch him grow up, too ;)



 That little face can get ANYTHING from me!  I better get a hold on that before he gets big enough to understand the power he has over mommy!
 Sadly, (I don't know why it was sad--it just was!!) he got his first haircut not long after these pictures were taken.  The Whoville look was getting to be a little much.



And this is him trying to grab the camera.  My, oh my, his little hands are quick!

2 comments:

  1. That very last picture is the first time I've noticed him actually look like Makayla. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look a lot alike. They both just look like Devin to me.

    ReplyDelete