The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hair Cut

One of the adjustments of having a boy after a girl was realizing Daxton needed haircuts.  He wasn't born with a lot of hair (Makayla was a monkey) but it grew in fast.  I have given him a couple trims just using scissors, but this time we had to go for the buzz cut.  He just had too much hair to trim with scissors.  I don't know what my deal is, but I get sad when I have to give the kiddos hair cuts.  I guess it is just another sign that they are growing :(



 It wasn't too long, right?  (haha, holy hair!!)


He wasn't sure about those clippers coming at his head.



 Devin had to hold him down while I did the cutting.  Dax did pretty well.


 :(


Seriously, how am I already giving my baby hair cuts on a regular basis??


Ah, the finished product.  Next time it will be a little longer on top, but this is great for the summer.

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time cutting my kids' hair too. Amazing what should be so simple is really so hard. Just wait, they'll be out the door and off to school before you know it.

    ReplyDelete