The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, November 24, 2014

Halloween



Happy Halloween!

I am a bit late in posting this, but I haven't had a lot of free time lately.  Halloween this year wasn't what I expected since we had to cater to the needs of our crippled child.  However, it was fun and he enjoyed himself so I consider it a success.


Makayla was Elsa from Frozen, I was a chef with the cutest little lobster I could find for my pot (Carter boy!), Devin was a cowboy, and Daxton was Olaf, the snowman from Frozen.


Luckily, I hadn't made Daxton's costume when he broke his leg.  He was still set on being Olaf, so I had to make him a costume that would fit his circumstance.  It wasn't perfect, but it worked out just fine.  We had to put him in a wagon with pillows, and I just made a costume that just went over the top of him.



The kids had fun at the trunk-or-treat.  I think it brightened Daxton's mood quite a bit when he realized he was getting candy.



 Our car was decorated as Cookie Monster.
 Daxton got loaded up on extra treats from all the sweet people in our ward.


By the time we had soup inside Daxton wanted to go home and go to bed, and Carter had passed out.  We took the boys home and Devin stayed with them while I took Makayla out trick-or-treating.  She had a blast, but she did miss her best buddy.  There is always next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment