The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Another First Birthday


Why is it that another of my wee babes is a year old?  Already?  I must admit, I hate first birthdays.  What they really mean is that my baby isn't a baby anymore, and I don't like it.

Carter is done with bottles, done with the binky, done with any form of baby food, and basically done snuggling.  He crawls all over the house, and cruises along the furniture.  He is mostly calm and happy, but when he isn't he lets me know it.  No one can make him laugh like his big sister.  He is always excited when Daddy gets home.  His very favorite place on this planet is sitting on my hip.  He is the cutest little stink on the planet, and the last year with him has been an absolute treasure.  I just love him.  A lot.  Happy birthday, sweet Carter Beez!









That face.  Oh, that face melts me.




We went to the Dinosaur Park to celebrate, and it was a hot one!  Sheesh.  I think our guests may have melted and were secretly cursing me for having summer babies.  Oopsie!














No comments:

Post a Comment