The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I'll Get You My Pretty...



I took some pictures of the kids around Carter's first birthday.  I know I am biased, but they are so beautiful.  I truly have some beautiful babies.  They make me so happy.

Uh, this girl is four years old in this picture.  Four going on SEVENTEEN!  Sheesh.  How does she look so grown up already? Sweet, little Stink Bug.



This one was not in the mood to have his picture taken, but we managed to snag a couple decent photos.  Those blue eyes just kill me.  Daxy Doo, my love!



Our sweet Beeze.  Our Beezy Breezy.  Our Beezer.  Carter Beeze.  Carter Beezy Boo.  
You get the point...



Sometimes, as a mother, I could just stare at these pictures all day long and feel nothing but absolute joy.  It is such a blessing to be a mommy, and so incredibly hard.  I will cherish these sweet pictures for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment