The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Friday, December 14, 2012

Chubby Chubbers

Well, pictures speak more than words, so this post is just an update on what we do on a daily basis at the Hubbard house.  I love my kids, and I really enjoy being home with them.


MY FIRST BABY


Makayla loves her brother, but sometimes she still thinks she is a baby...



 SITTING UP

 Daxton SITS.  Yes, about a week after he turned 3 months he started sitting on his own.  I don't know what his deal is, but he is doing things sooooo much faster than Makayla did.  I hope my baby stays a baby for a little longer :(
One huge bonus to a sitting baby is being able to plop him down places.  The kid doesn't roll yet, but he sits.  Strange kid!


LET THEM SLEEP

 These are the most precious moments......when they sleep!  They are just calm, peaceful, and beautiful.
 I took this picture with my phone to show Devin what it is like when both kids fall asleep on me.  Somedays it is best to just not move and turn on a TV show for a few minutes just so they will sleep.  They were both out for about an hour.


One day I came in the room to see Makayla snuggled up to Daxton.  It was so cute.  She had her arm around him with her eyes closed.  I wish I could have caught the moment, but she spied mommy with the camera and moved!


SWEET SIBLINGS

 Just a happy, happy boy.
 Maybe I think he is so handsome because he looks just like Devin?
 Dev and I call this the "go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep!" hold.  Makayla is very good at it.


 Ah, the "why is the milk gone?" face.  Poor little chubby.

Makayla loves it when she wakes up with crazy hair.
Roll, baby.  Roll!!


GETTING EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS

Our Christmas tree!  It went up before Thanksgiving, but shhhhh!  Don't tell any anti-Christmas spirit people.  The put a damper on everything!

Makayla wants a kitchen and a cup (a cup?) for Christmas.  We shall see what Santa brings.  Ooooo...

All snuggled up watching Christmas movies.

 Makayla loves goodies, and holiday time is like the jackpot for her.  Lick those little stickies clean!


 STARTING RICE CEREAL

 Well, the babes couldn't handle just milk anymore.  He gets furious when the milk is shut off or when the bottle is gone.  Poor guy.  He is just too chubby for his own good. To help him with his "Feed me.  Feed me NOW" issues, we started one feeding of rice cereal.  He liked it just fine, but we are still working on the whole swallowing thing.  He will get it.



 Love those bright blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment