The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Friday, December 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was lovely, as always.  We spent the morning/afternoon with the Rounds family, and the evening with the Hubbard family.  You can't complain about delicious food, fun games, and family time!


 Every year my mom's family, the Call family, gets together the weekend after Thanksgiving for a little reunion.  We eat food, play basketball, and then let the kids whack a piñata.  The best part of it all is watching my grandpa pull the rope on the piñata.  I remember him doing it when I was a kid, and it is great to watch him do it with my kids.  He is the old, crippled man in the background with the rope in his hands.  He is one crazy old man!  Gotta love him.

 Makayla hit it a few times, but didn't do too much damage.  I think she still had fun though.
 Here is just a small handful of my cousins.  I think there are about 40 of us all together, and about half of us are married with our own kids.  BIG family.
 Here is Korbin (Makayla's cousin) taking a swing at it.  He did a fairly good job.  He is a little more coordinated with a bat than Makayla.

 Here Makayla is with her loot.  She got pretty excited when the candy flew out.  Grandma Sylvia boxed out all the other kids so her grandkids could get a lot--she is just like my grandpa. 
 Here I am with my cousin, Katie, and my aunt, Kathy (and a herd of children).  Katie, the fatty to the left of me, (and I ONLY call her fatty because she called me fatty when I was prego--paybacks!) is having a baby!  So exciting.

 And here I am with the most handsome thing on the planet!  Oh my word, I cannot get over how cute my baby boy is (I know, I know....you've heard this before.  I just can't help it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment