The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Friday, November 1, 2013

Two Peas In A Pod


My kidlets are like two peas in a pod.  They do everything together, and they rarely have issues.  I am hoping things can stay that way....forever.  Since Dax has been crawling and walking around everywhere, they have really liked playing together.  Makayla is good to him, and acts like a little mommy.  Dax is a peach and just takes it (even when she is playing doctor and needs to give him a shot).  I know I am going to look back and really miss these days.  I think their very favorite thing to do together is hang out in shopping carts while I get the shopping done.  They LOVE the car carts at Macey's and Smith's.  Whoever created those things should get a gold star.  Genius.








1 comment: