The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, June 23, 2014

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, Makayla's primary teachers decided to ask the kids a few questions about their moms.  Makayla had the cutest answers.  I had to share so I can remember what she thought of me when she was three years old.  So precious.

My mom is bigger than three years old.

Her hair is brown and her eyes are blue.

My mom likes to wear dresses.

She loves to eat broccoli.

She is smart because she knows how to drive.

Mommy always tells me, "no, no!"

It makes mommy happy when I play the piano.

If she could go on a trip she would go to the zoo with me and my brother and my family and take a bottle of juice for me.

I really love it when my mom does music.

If I could, I would give my mom a candy cane for me and my mom.

My favorite thing about my mom is to give her loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment