The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

9 Weeks To Go

Well, folks, we are into single digits!  I officially have less than 10 weeks of being pregnant, and likely even less since my body likes to get those little babies out. 

 Just a little bit about this pregnancy...


*I have craved nachos and strawberries.  
The first 25 weeks of pregnancy I ate nachos a few times a week.  I was nervous about gaining a ton of weight though, so I cut the baby off from nachos.  It was hard.  He wanted his nachos.  The last few weeks I have been eating almost a pound (yes, a pound) of strawberries a day.  Funny how I have gained less weight lately.

*I didn't get any morning sickness.

*I am carrying this baby higher than the others.

*The baby moves at night.  Sometimes I lie awake for an hour or so in the middle of the night because he is moving so much.

*I am beginning to swell in my ankles and feet.  The other night Devin asked me what the weird indent was on my leg.  I told him it was my ankle bone.  Yep.  Got to love summer babies.

*My maternity clothes are getting tight.  So exciting.  I love when you get too fat for your 'fat' clothes.

*The baby kicks a lot when Daxton is laying on my tummy.  Daxton pushes back in anger sometimes.

*I think about running every single day.  I miss it terribly.

*My belly button is poking out, and it takes me about two minutes to roll over in bed.  Devin laughs at me on a daily basis.

*I am still wearing my wedding ring.  I made it to the end with the others, so here's hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how all of this feels the same for me! Steven laughs at me every night as well.. I call it the 5 point turn because it takes me about 5 moves to get to the other side. I sometimes have to stop in the middle and rest. haha. And I am definitely too fat for my fat clothes.. Steven's clothes arent even fitting me anymore. Ugh. And yay for wedding rings! I havent ever made it all the way, but this time I am! Yippeee!! Good luck with the rest of your 9 weeks! Cant wait to meet lil Carter.

    ReplyDelete