The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Krispy Kreme Fieldtrip

October 9, 2014

We got the chance to visit Krispy Kreme Donuts with Makayla's preschool class. It was fun to let Daxton tag along. The kids got to look through a window to see the entire process of making donuts.  They got a kick out of watching all the machines move around.  They especially like the "icing waterfall". 

 After watching the donuts go through all the machines, they each got to taste a donut.  Makayla has asked me to take her back to the donut store sometime, but I have been putting it off.  I don't know about you, but it is nearly impossible for me to turn down a fresh donut! I try to steer clear of such establishments.






No comments:

Post a Comment