The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, February 2, 2015

Which Baby is Which?

Let's play a game called Name That Baby.  We have gotten a mixed reaction about Carter looking like us, and not.  However, people either think he looks just like Daxton, or nothing like him.  I want you to be the judge.  Which baby is which?  (Just so you know, I had to keep these pictures straight, because they confused me--the MOTHER).





1. That mouth.  Those eyes! The fluffy little patch of hair.  Isn't that a cute baby? Which one is which?












Top: Daxton
Bottom: Carter





2. Nothing better than snuggling a baby.  Which one is which?














Top: Carter
Bottom: Daxton





3. Those round eyes get me every time!  Which one is which?













Top: Carter
Bottom: Daxton



4. Ah, my babies love binkies.  That little nose is just so sweet.  Which one is which?















Top: Daxton
Bottom: Carter





5. That curved mouth.  Only one baby has that mouth!  Which is which?




































Left: Daxton
Right: Carter





6. This picture is the easiest of the group to figure out.  What a freakin' cute baby!  Which is which?
































Left: Carter
Right: Daxton


How did you do?  As I was putting this post together, I literally had to go back into my photos to check the date on one of them because I had confused myself.  So, you tell me.  Do they look alike, or not at all?




4 comments:

  1. I rocked it! Only missed one. They are both cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all of them right. I don't really think they look THAT much alike but they do in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one was nearly impossible. I don't think Daxton at age 2 looks like Carter much at all, but their baby pictures are really close. But I used to think Daxton looked freakishly like Devin, exact replica as a matter of fact and now, not so much. At least not as much as he used to. Sometimes I think Daxton looks A LOT like Landon, but sometimes not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look A LOT alike but I can tell them apart. Carter's eyes remind me more of you and Daxton looks more like Devin. But they do look very much alike.

    ReplyDelete