The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Zoo Day

I am not sure why Alyssa and I thought it would be a good idea to go to the Zoo with six kids under the age of 5, but we went.  The Zoo had a free day the end of February, so we figured it would be a nice opportunity to let them experience the animals--you can't beat free!

Although it was crowded, we got to see all the requested animals, and the kids did so well!  I had two kids in a stroller and a baby strapped to my chest.  Yes, I got some interesting looks from some people walking by.  Oh well.  When you have three kids four and under that is how you do things.





 Dax liked the giraffes.  Not as much as the choo choo train, but they were his animal of choice.

 Crazy little cousins.

 Dax watching a sea lion swim by.  He thought it was basically amazing.





 Love this girl.

Ah, my baby koala bear.  No tears from this one.  Happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment