The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!


I know you are just dying to know what crazy costume ideas we came up with this year. Well, I hope we don't disappoint. A few years ago we were watching Elf, and Devin said it would make a killer costume. Well folks, this year the dream became a reality for him. Yes, that's right, Devin dressed up as Buddy the Elf--tights and all! We got a ton of comments at our ward Trunk-or-Treat and we had a good time showing it off to friends and neighbors. I went as Jovee the Elf (Buddy's girlfriend who becomes his wife in the end. Honestly people, don't you have every scene of that movie memorized like we do??) I think most people thought I was a garden gnome or something. Oh well, as a pair we rocked it. Another successful year in the Hubbard home for Halloween. Now, any thoughts on next year's masterpiece?

4 comments:

  1. They were super great costumes!! BUDDY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look awesome! We totally have this movie memorized, we're always quoting Will Ferrell in our house. I'm amazed how much you actually do look like Jovee. Good work Leslee:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Did you make these? And what was Makayla?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makayla was a fairy. I will have to post a picture of her...

    ReplyDelete