The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crazy Pills


So I started taking my crazy pills again. Let's give a little explanation to those who do not know what the crazy pills are. I take pill to help me ovulate because I don't. The medicine messes with my emotions and has all sorts of weird side effects which make me feel crazy. I don't take pills because I am crazy :) I took the pills about two weeks ago and I took them for one week. I also went and got a trigger shot (forces the eggs to drop. My ovaries are a little special and try to push the eggs back in) which hurt and made me feel like I needed my appendix removed. Ah, the joys of trying to get to motherhood. Anyway, about a week ago I was feeling terrible and I was in my bed while Makayla was playing in her room. When I went to go check on her (mind you I had left her alone for five minutes max) she had pulled every book off the bookshelf, thrown all the diapers about the room, and had started emptying her drawers. Needless to say I was not in the mood for the enormous mess she had made, but when I went in to start cleaning she came and gave me the biggest hug. After that I just couldn't stop smiling and laughing at her. Even though she is sometimes a trial, she is the greatest blessing I have. I didn't take a picture of the mess she made that day, but here is one from about two months ago so you get the general idea of the mess making capabilities this child has.

No comments:

Post a Comment