The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, May 6, 2013

Cakes

My Sister-in-law Alyssa asked me to make a cake and a smash cake for her daughter's first birthday this last weekend.  We went to the Zoo for her birthday, so I thought an animal cake would be fun.  I have decided that I just like to create things.  I like painting and changing things in my house, I like baking (cakes especially), and I just love turning old things into new things by refinishing them.  I was up into the wee hours of the morning making these cakes (I had NO time the day of the party since we had so many things going on) so it is amazing they turned out at all.  Fun!



3 comments:

  1. They look incredible! Can I order a superhero one come August? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I have actually wanted to do a super hero cake. I have found the CUTEST ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thank you again! Those cakes were seriously adorable! Thank you for taking time to make it! I guess you are stuck making my kiddos cakes forever!

    ReplyDelete