The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

When Mommy Has a Wedding

Makayla is usually a good little helper when I have a wedding (and I have had a LOT lately).  However, if the wedding stuff is not placed out of reach, it becomes a problem.  Makayla can't handle bright, shiny things just setting in a pile waiting to be washed and put away.

 See that lump?  That would be my little Stink Bug.

 There she is!



 She just ran through the overlays and giggled for about 15 minutes straight.

 Then she threw Daxton into the mix...

 Cute boy!

 These two play so well together.  We rarely have any tears (from Daxton, who is usually the one taking the beating...)


3 comments:

  1. Silly kids! It is fun that the kids are getting to a stage where playing with their sibling is fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how the younger sibling quickly learn to just go with the flow. Heck, I think I would've had a good roll around in that fun looking stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the picture of Daxton's head barely visible from under the fabric. Cute.

    ReplyDelete