The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Carter's Newborn Photos


This little boy is the best baby I have ever had.  I have said that three times now, but I have just been so in love with all of my babies.  Truth be told, Carter is the worst baby I have ever had.  I love him to bits, but he is one needy little dude.  However, I wouldn't trade one second of it for the world.  I love him just the way he is.



 This picture makes me sad, because I think he is double this size by now.  He is becoming quite the little chunker!







Words honestly cannot express how grateful I am for this baby.  There is no greater love than the love a mommy has for her babies.  I am so glad and eternally grateful to a Father in Heaven who has allowed me to understand this love three different times.  It has made me a better person, and it has helped me understand what my purpose in life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment