The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, April 23, 2012

Something Smells Fishy.....

Last Saturday morning, Devin went fishing with a buddy of his.  Makayla and I were busily crafting when her daddy walked through the door with this lovely little trout.  Did I say little?  Wait.....is was a large trout!  19 and 1/2 inches long.  Devin was so proud of himself.

 I wondered if Makayla would be nervous at all, but wow....she wasn't nervous at all.  Can you see that little face?  She was so excited about the fish.
 I had to boost her up to the counter so she could help Daddy cut the fish all up.  She didn't show one sign of hesitation.  Maybe she will be an outdoorsy type of girl.

2 comments:

  1. As much as I dislike fish in any manner, that is pretty exciting for him.

    ReplyDelete