The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, October 15, 2012

Daxton or Devin?



Alright friends, here it is...the ultimate Devin Daxton match-up.  I've been telling all of you that my kid looks just like Devin, especially Daxton.  Well, here is my proof.  I literally gave birth to my husband's twin!






I am sure you can tell by the quality of photo, but just in case you were confused, Devin is on the left.  The top picture says it all.  Devin and Daxton are the same person.



I thought it would be fun to compare Makayla to Devin, too.  After all, she is Devin in the girl form.










As I perusing through some of Makayla's baby pictures, I realized she looks a lot like Daxton.  Strange how that works.  Here is the Makayla/Daxton combo.



Makayla born 8-8-10 6:05AM

Daxton born 8-18-12 6:55AM



Makayla had a mop of hair, and Daxton was a little bit bald.


Isn't that funny?





 Big daddy and little bubba!




3 comments:

  1. That is seriously insane!!! Daxton really is his twin.. Guess you gotta hope for a mini Leslee next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, where are your genes? That little baby is becoming a chunk.

    ReplyDelete