The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, October 15, 2012

The Carnival

My Dad is a retired principal, and currently teaches sixth grade.  His school had a carnival as a fundraiser, so he gathered the grandkids and took them out for a night of fun.  The school had a ton of giant blow-up toys, and let me tell you what, they were a big hit!



 We threw the cousins in the bounce house together.  They got a kick out of that.
 The kids had so much fun playing on all the toys.  As a bonus, Grandpa got them nachos and hotdogs. Could you ask for anything better?
 Makayla seemed to favor this slide.  She held up the line a little while making her way to the top, but she loved coming down!
 Miss Kyla paused long enough for me to take a cute picture.
 Korbin was a blur in most of my pictures because he wouldn't stop for anything.
 Stink Bug with her daddy.
Ah....I do exist in some pictures.

Thanks Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment