The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, October 15, 2012

Daxton's Blessing Day

I just can't get enough of my little baby boy!  I can't just express in words how much I love that little face.  He makes me want to have six more babies just so I can have many more moments of baby sweetness.  Okay, Okay-- I will not be having six more babies.  Yikes.  I will enjoy every second of my tender baby moments and then cherish the memories forever.

We had the opportunity of blessing Daxton at church this last weekend.  I am so grateful that I have a wonderful husband who is able to bless these angels from heaven, and that I am able to take those sweet words from each blessing and let it give me a spiritual high.  Our family is so blessed.

These first two pictures are from Saturday morning while we were cleaning the house.  We had to take a small break to take some pictures of that chubby little smile!  All Devin has to do is walk in a room and Dax puts a smile on his little face, which admittedly makes me jealous, but I get my own
 "mommy smiles", too.  



 Makayla loves her brother.  She likes to hold him and occasionally cart him around the house, but only when I am close by to prevent any dropping.  There is no way I would have let any two-year-old carry Makayla at two months.  Amazing how I have evolved as a mom.


Here is my handsome little guy all ready for church.  He did great during his blessing, and slept through the entire meeting.


 This boy gets his looks from his papa!  I swear Devin creates the children by himself and I just carry them for a few months.  They both look so much like him.


 Grandpa Randy and Super Grandma, as Makayla would call them.  Friends and family gathered at our house for lunch after the blessing.


 Four generations of Hubbard men.  Reed, Curtis, Devin, and Daxton.


 Alyssa with some of the girl cousins.  Makayla LOVES cousins


 My cute little family.  This is my whole world in a photo.

 Devin did a great job with the blessing.  I can't wait to see Daxton grow up and reach his full potential.  For now I want to keep him little--NO GROWING!

 Happy little stink!


 The Hubbard Family


The Rounds Family


All tuckered out from a long day.  Have I mentioned how much I love that little boy?

1 comment: