The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Day of Preschool

On September 3, 2013 this little lady had her first day of preschool!  She was so excited, and didn't seem nervous at all.  She HAD to have a Tinkerbell backpack (which I was grateful to find at Walmart for 4 bucks).  Some of the other mothers in the neighborhood and I are doing our own rotating preschool.  It is perfect.  Makayla already knows the kids from church, so the transition was easy.  When I dropped her off the first day she walked right in and did her thing.  She didn't even give me a hug.  Good thing I made her give me lots of hugs that morning.  She has loved every second of school so far, and we hope that continues FOREVER!




2 comments:

  1. Wow. She looks all grown up. Watch out world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a joyschool when Bailey was little and it was great. It was so cute to see her as a 3 yr old saying the pledge of allegiance. Fun stuff. I am sure that is very fun for Makayla.

    ReplyDelete