The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Long Hot Summer

So we have done a lot this summer, and I have enjoyed it even though pregnancy has made it a little miserable.  This post is more for myself than for anyone reading, because it will have a pile of pictures of some fun things we have done this summer, and if I don't get thoughts down now I won't remember what pictures go with what events.  I am about a week and half away from delivery, and I can hardly wait!  I want to get this little guy into the world so I don't have to carry him around anymore ;)  Thus, I am trying to pass the time with things like the blog.  Happy.

While we were at Lagoon a week ago, Devin's phone took a nasty spill on BomBora.  By the time we got it back it was a little shattered and a little crushed.  However, I was able to get the pictures and videos (praise the heavens above!) onto my computer still. 


 Makayla licking the beaters after I frosted her birthday cake.  She loved every lick.
 At the water park.  This little girl is basically a seal.  She LOVES the water, and wants to do it all by herself--whether she is under the water for a minute or just walking around, it has to be by herself.
On the water slide with Aunt Alyssa (pregnant mommies can't ride water slides).
 Makayla and Korbin being goofy at the park.
 Camping with the Call Family up South Fork.  It was a million degrees, so we got in the river.
 Grandpa helping Makayla hold the cute baby.  She is going to be a good big sister.

 Wow.  Gotta love morning hair.
 Splash pad.  I bet we went ten times this summer.  Gotta love free!

 Devin goes fishing quite a bit with his buddy down the street.  
He gets pretty excited when he catches something.
 Makayla and Korbin on the 4th of July at the Kaysville parade.
 Makayla and her melting mommy on the 4th of July.  Hottest July on record you say?  Yes, that does sound like a good time to be massively pregnant. :/
Makayla helping Daddy do some yard work.
This is where she gets her funny facial expressions from....

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh!!! What cute pictures!! I LOVE her nap hair, pretty awesome! :) And silly you..little did you know Mr. Daxton was going to come a few days after this post! :)

    ReplyDelete