The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sports

A good friend of ours gave us some free ReAl tickets, and since we are definitely RSL fans, we took full advantage of the tickets.  It was really hot, and we were in the sun for the first half which made it hard to enjoy.  Devin is a champion and went and got some cold water for me and some juice for Makayla.  I put the water bottles around my ankles and then I was good to go.  Such a good hubs :)

Ah, see that bright sun?  It made it hot!  I don't know why pregnancy has to add like 30 degrees to my thermostat, but it does.  Don't mind my puffy, pregnant lady pictures.  I try to avoid the camera, but I guess I need some pictures, right?
 RSL won the game, and Makayla liked cheering for the team.  She would yell "Kick it! Kick it!"
 She survived her first RSL game, and I am sure it won't be the last!

A few weeks before, we were able to go to an Ogden Raptors game with Grandma and Grandpa Rounds.  Makayla did really well during the game, especially since she had freakin' Pink Eye and we didn't know it.  Whoopsie.  No worries, she went to the doctor the next morning...
 Any sport Makayla sees she usually calls baseball.  Not sure why she likes it so much, but she does.
Auggie the Raptor.  I must say, he was LAME at the game.  He didn't do anything cool, but he did stop for 2 seconds to take a picture.  He immediately walked away when we were done without any form of congeniality.  Who hired this guy?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have had a good summer..prego and all :)

    ReplyDelete