The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Monday, March 31, 2014

Fieldtrip


I have been participating in a neighborhood preschool for Makayla.  There are six kids in her class, and each mother takes a turn teaching the curriculum.  Makayla has loved it.  I have had fun getting to know some of the other kids in the area, and I can tell they have learned quite a bit since we started last September.  This last week we got to go on a field trip to J&J Nursery.


We got to see how the plants are planted, and the different stages of growth.  This is some lemon grass (or something similar) that the kids thought looked like a jungle.


This is Makayla with her friend, Karissa.  They have become good little friends.


This is the whole group learning about those plants in the background.  They were all so well behaved and interested in learning about the plants.


This is a giant bear in the little gift shop area.  Makayla was seriously freaked out by it at first, but then she asked me to take her picture with it.  I wonder if we put that in our yard how many people we could freak out?

I am so grateful that I get to be a part of Makayla's education while I have her home.  She goes to school next Fall, and that is going to be so hard to let her go.

No comments:

Post a Comment