The Happy Hubbard Family

The Happy Hubbard Family
Established March 7, 2008

Friday, March 28, 2014

Latest Cake Making


I really enjoy making cakes.  I like the process of picking a theme (or having one given to me) and pulling it all together to make a piece of work.  I have been making a lot of cakes for neighbors and friends lately, which is great because if I made all these cakes for my family we would all be hippos by now!  It has been nice making a little side money doing something so fun.  My kids love it too.  Just to be clear, they love watching me.  Occasionally Makayla will get to frost her own little cake when I am done making mine.  I think she likes making them as much as I do.  
I guess a few of my genes snuck in there after all.  


Lego cake.  I made this right as the Lego Movie came out.  Legos are huge right now, aren't they?


Pirate cake.  What one-year-old gets this bad boy for a birthday cake?  Haha, my nephew.  That's who!  The top piece came off for the smash cake.  He seemed to enjoy it.


Basketball cake.  I have a feeling I will be making many of these in the future.  Daxton loves sports, and basketball is his current favorite.  I had a hard time not wanting to eat these cupcakes!  Ahem, I mean the BABY had a hard time not wanting to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment